Friday 4 April 2014

I remember

My Arm

I was 6 or 7 when Dylan pushed me off the tramp. We were at Foster Crescent, at the house. I remember  the house was a sea green. Ow ow! I screamed  when I hit the hard ground.  Mum was doing the beds when I came in. Dylan was smiling and cheekily gigging but he hid it by covering his mouth. We went to A and E.  I came out with a cream cast. When I got the cream cast off I chose pink and purple.  After that I chose ocean blue and peach. I had an x-ray. I felt sad since I could not play many games. I hope I do not break my arm ever again.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Dylan sounds very cheeky! Why did he push you off the tramp? You have done a fantastic job at remembering full stops and capital letters, Chloe. This makes this piece of writing very easy to read and understand. What was your goal/task for this piece of writing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this day so well :-( wasn't how I wanted to spend the last day of the hoildays at A&E you were very brave and you even managed to still do livestock day with your arm in a sling! The hardest part was keeping it dry when you had a shower but that's where calving gloves came in handy!!!

    ReplyDelete