Friday 9 May 2014

The Baking

The Baking Moment

W.A.L.T: capture a moment in time when recounting a personal experience.

I heard “come on I’m starving” as they smelt the scrumptious smell.

I heard “yay!” as I handed out the pikelets.

I saw the golden pikelets  as I gave them out.

I saw them munching up all the tasty pikelets.

I felt overjoy because I made them myself.

I felt excitement race down my back.

I wondered  if they’ll ask me again?

I wondered what I’ll make next time?  

 


   

5 comments:

  1. Wow did you make pikelets. Did you make them for breakfast, lunch or dinner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie. I made them for lunch. If you made something to eat what would it be and when?

      Delete
  2. Great Chloe,I didn't know that you loved pikelets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chloe!
    That writing is really descriptive!
    I like the way you described how the pikelets tasted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool Chloe I liked your 6th sentence you wrote it was very clear and it
    sounded amazing. Check out my blog if you want I have amazing work
    like you.

    ReplyDelete