Wednesday 21 October 2015

The thing I like the most

The thing I like the most.

As I disappear into darkness I fly to the new life ahead. I stare at an alleyway in front of me. I noticed the heavy weight on my back, my feet were in shoes, my clothes were a uniform instead of home clothes and there was a stench of cats coming from the alleway.  I realize that I am coming home from school or work., I am a new me.

The sun was setting as I was walking down the street to home. I looked left and right and right before my eyes was one more alleway. The alleyway was glowing with stray cats and dogs, that is when I heard yelling from behind so I start to hurry home. But I didn't get there.

I was getting nervous the person or thing was getting closer I got up quickly and saw them leaving me. All of a sudden the bag was heavier than before, I did not stop I turned around and walked back home I did not want that to happen again. As I stepped inside a voice called out “you're finally here!” I walked to my room and plonked myself onto my bed and as I took of my bag the darkness returned and I knew that my adventure was finished and I was leaving the imaginary world behind. Soon I was sitting on a new bed I was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment