Thursday 23 April 2015

My holiday


A
avanti dome where I had an adventure
N
night time sleepover at charlottes
B
big rocks clambering over me
O
outings to places we never usually go
C
charlotte's place for a week
P
people around me chatter with happiness
D
dad metal detecting everywhere any time
Q
quiet time with my nose in a book
E
exciting times that I loved doing
R
rock climbing climbing over rocks on the beach
F
family fun that made me smile
S
sunshine at the last time at the beach
G
games that I think was good as gold
T
towels that are soft and drys me off
H
helping hands at baking
U
unidentified object found from metal detecting
I
interesting places I have never been
V
vehicle driving to far away places
J
jumping with joy everyday
W
weather bright sun misty cloud and rain
K
kicking sand high above me
X
xtreme time to myself
L
loving the beach with days of going there
Y
yellow times happy as can be
M
Metal detecting with my family and finding many things
Z
zzzzzzz (sleeping without wanting to get up

No comments:

Post a Comment