Wednesday 26 August 2015

Being a Shadow

                    Cross County


As I sit there watching my friend Chloe in the shadows getting ready to run thinking that I would not run with her. On your marks get Set GO! Chloe runs off I sat there laughing at her because I would not run with her! soon Chloe reached the hot sun light there I felt like I was pulled and poked and yelled at by everyone then I realized that I was I was being pulled into the race I looked around and saw Laura Chloe’s friend as well as sparkle her friend and my friend.  She was pulled and poked just like I was. Soon I found myself on a rocky path way I moaned and groaned like anything but then rocks flicked at me I cried angrily I yelled at chloe to stop and let me walk instead of running but she does not listen to me the longer she ran the more miserable I got.


Soon I was on something soft, wet and mushy. Oh please do not be grass because I HATE getting wet. Then I found a big orange thing what is it? I see that Chloe smacked her hand on the thing I thought for a while and remembered that it was a cone when she smacked her hand down on top of the poor terrified cone I said some nice words to calm it down I look up and see that we were on a small hill I see the finish line we are going to finish soon! I get ready to yell and cheer but we pass the finish line oh please do not do another lap.


I am so so fed up with Chloe she doesn't listen to me at all. Right now I am pleading like anything saying all the words that should persuade her but no she just looks down and says look whisper I want to have a good race that is it! I will do anything to stop running I hard and see some shadows I yelled with glee I will finally have a rest but the shadow was very small I look everywhere and see the finish line I feel glad, mad at someone and tired. I hope this will not happen again!


By Chloe.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you made your shadow annoyed with you. It made me want to read more. Maybe next time you could make the story clearer.

    ReplyDelete