Monday 17 August 2015

Book review 4

I am writing an alternative ending for my book
Before Celie’s pet Rufus lands He drops his bucket  full of water when he landed the bucket gave way and Celie Rolf and Rufus get splashed with water I burned her skin what was in this water she thought then she realised that it was the promised water “Rufus!” she says you got it from the lake didn't you? she asks Rufus screeches in reply oh Rufus she sobs what now? Rolf mumbles something “what was that Rolf?” says Celie “I said we will go home I think I have an Idea” Rolf said He grabs the crown puts it on and said in a loud voice “All griffins If you want to come Come to me!” a hole lot of griffins come and surrounds them “NOOOO!!!!!!” Yells the wizards “YES” they yelled back. soon a huge griffin came picked up the wizards and took them off them came back as soon as he came back Rolf shouted “Castle take us home now!” there came a rumble then they felt like they were going to be sick then they landed in their home but with Rolf and Celie and Rufus sick and on the verge of dying Bran came took them to the hart and started to heal them.

If you want to read more get it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment